Railroad Injury Keywords
1.5 Million Railroad Accident Injury Keyword List
|Total Keywords: 1,500,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Every 2 hours a person is hit and killed by a train accident in the U. S.
- There are more than 6,000 railroad crossing accidents each year in the United States.
- According to the National Safety Council there are about 400 fatalities and 1,100 injuries each year in the U. S.
- The Federal Railroad Administration reports that there were 11,475 accidents involving trains in 2010.
- More people are injured per railroad accident than those injured in individual car crashes.
- Approximately 23% of train collisions with involve cars and 17% involve train derailments.
- The Department of Transportation reports that every 2 hours a person is hit and killed by a train accident in the U. S.
- The National Transportation Safety Board reports that 60% of all railroad crossing deaths occur at unprotected crossings.
- The National Transportation Safety Board reports that 80% of all railroad crossings are not protected by safety gates and lights.
- More than 30% of all railroad crossing accidents involve children under the age of 16.
- Approximately 11% of train accidents involve defective equipment, defective train tracks, and defective train tack switching equipment.
- Every 14 days there is a toxic spill that requires the forced evacuation of entire neighborhoods.
Recent Railroad Accident Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.8 Million Engineer Injury – For an engineer whose train was diverted onto side tracks causing severe body injuries.
- $1.25 million Engineer Toxic Gas Exposure – For a student railroad engineer who was exposed to toxic gas.
- $5 Million Pedestrian Killed by Train – For plaintiff killed attempting to cross a railroad crossing in vehicle was struck by train.
- $1.6 million Train Derailment – For injuries sustained by a train passenger in a train derailment case.
- $41 Million Metro Train Crash – For 27 of the 35 victims or their families in the 2005 Metra train crash.
- $7.5 million Loss of Limb – For a pedestrian struck by train causing plaintiff the loss of a limb.
- $3 million Pedestrian Hit by Train – For a man who lost half his left leg and part of right foot in a railroad accident.
- $1.4 million FELA Settlement – For a Union Pacific employee struck by a train while working on a surfacing gang.
- $3.2 million Wrongful Death Settlement – For the wrongful death of plaintiff involving a railroad crossing.
- $8.6 million Wrongful Death Settlement – For a railroad worker killed while working on train tracks.
- $1.5 million Railroad Worker Settlement – For a railroad bridge worker left with limp after his was crushed in train accident.
Even Your Legal Playing Field With Top Converting Keywords
The online legal market place is similar to other competitive marketplaces. In general, 20% of the legal players dominate 80% of any market. This occurs because they are able to spend over $20,000-$100,000 per month on legal marketing while others cannot afford this high of a monthly expense.
Statistics reveal that a majority of law firms trying PPC advertising, quit within a couple of months because the cost is too high to maintain or for because of ineffective keyword marketing strategies. This small 20% minority makes it difficult for the small to medium law firms to compete.
Many law firms tell us their biggest online marketing problem is getting geographically targeted leads/cases from their online PPC advertising campaigns. Our Legal Keyword Sheets with Long-Tail targeted keywords solve this problem and evens the playing with competitors at a fraction of the PPC budgets they are spending.
You will not find a better value for Legal Keywords anywhere on the Internet!
About Legal Help Centers
Our Legal Keyword Sheets are from our live PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center & Yahoo PPC. We have a Legal Keyword Library of more than 200 Million Legal keywords. We have been marketing and collecting legal keywords for more than 17 years.
Our Legal Keyword Sheets have been tested in live campaigns
Our Legal Keyword Sheets contain thousands of variations of keywords and search terms actually used by real people looking for law firms in online searches.
Legal Keyword Benefits
Your law firm can benefit in many ways by using our Legal Keyword Sheets
- Keywords can be uploaded today.
- Keywords can targeted for better generic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keywords can be easily set for your GEO Location.
- Keywords attract more searches > clients > cases.
Need help with a customized legal keyword list?
- Cost is less than 1/1000 of a cent per keyword.
- Compete against competitors with deep pockets.
- Pay only when someone clicks your Ad.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs. Call 888-267-1137 or use our quick contact form to contact by email.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs
Try Our 350K Personal Injury Keyword “Foundation Campaign”
Try our 350,000 Personal Injury “Foundation” Keyword Campaign and get $350 credit towards the purchase any Legal Keyword Sheet ($1500 min).
Have 350,000 generic Injury Attorney, Accident Lawyer, and Injured Law Firm keywords work for your law firm 24/7, 365 days a year for only $350.
Is your law firm being found online in your local search results?
Get a free marketing consultation to learn how to increase your law firm’s website traffic, leads, and cases with PPC advertising on Google and Bing.
|Total Keywords: 350,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Schedule an Appointment
We’ve been helping law firms grow their legal practices for over 16 years and we are confident we can help your law firm grow too.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today to learn more about our exclusive Legal Keyword Sheets.
Legal Help Centers, Corp.