1.5M Premises Liability Keywords
1.5 Premises Liability Injury Keyword List
|Total Keywords: 1,500,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Total injuries due to slips/falls is estimated at $13-14 million per year in U.S.
- Slip and fall accidents account for 15% of all accidental deaths in the United States.
- Services, wholesale, and retail trade industries account for 60% of slip and fall accidents.
- 25% of the most frequently reported work accidents are slip and fall injuries.
- 22% of falls result in more than 31 days away from work.
- 50% of all accidental deaths at home are due to falls.
- Every year, 33% of people over the age of 65 will experience a fall.
- 50% of all elderly adults hospitalized for a fall will be unable to return to home after the fracture
- Between 20% and 30% of people experience an injury after falling including lacerations, hip fractures, or head traumas.
- Slips and falls are the leading cause of workers compensation claims and are the leading cause of occupational injury for people aged 15-24 years.
- Compensation & medical costs associated with employee slip/fall accidents is approximately $70 billion annually
- 85% of workers compensation claims are attributed to employees slipping on slick floors (Industrial Safety & Occupational)
- Slips and falls are the leading cause of compensable injury in the trucking industry. (American Trucking Association).
- Floors and flooring materials contribute directly to more than 2 million fall injuries each year. (Consumer Product Safety Commission)
- Falls account for over 8 million hospital emergency room visits each year.
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32-year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car crossing center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13-year-old boy suffered brain damage after being struck by a car a crosswalk.
- $1.73 Million jury Verdict – For an iron worker injured while working on a construction site job site.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72-yr-old woman suffered severe spinal injuries from slip & fall on public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver making illegal left-hand turn causing collision.
- $1.3 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful-death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
- $2.1 Million Settlement – Wrongful Death Personal Injury hospital’s improper discharge of patient.
- $1 million Jury Award – Baby boy died in mother’s womb before an emergency C-section was performed.
- $2.2 Million Settlement –Bicyclist suffered multiple broken bones and head injuries from faulty road conditions.
Even Your Legal Playing Field With Top Converting Keywords
The online legal market place is similar to other competitive marketplaces. In general, 20% of the legal players dominate 80% of any market. This occurs because they are able to spend over $20,000-$100,000 per month on legal marketing while others cannot afford this high of a monthly expense.
Statistics reveal that a majority of law firms trying PPC advertising, quit within a couple of months because the cost is too high to maintain or for because of ineffective keyword marketing strategies. This small 20% minority makes it difficult for the small to medium law firms to compete.
Many law firms tell us their biggest online marketing problem is getting geographically targeted leads/cases from their online PPC advertising campaigns. Our Legal Keyword Sheets with Long-Tail targeted keywords solve this problem and evens the playing with competitors at a fraction of the PPC budgets they are spending.
You will not find a better value for Legal Keywords anywhere on the Internet!
About Legal Help Centers
Our Legal Keyword Sheets are from our live PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center & Yahoo PPC. We have a Legal Keyword Library of more than 200 Million Legal keywords. We have been marketing and collecting legal keywords for more than 17 years.
Our Legal Keyword Sheets have been tested in live campaigns
Our Legal Keyword Sheets contain thousands of variations of keywords and search terms actually used by real people looking for law firms in online searches.
Legal Keyword Benefits
Your law firm can benefit in many ways by using our Legal Keyword Sheets
- Keywords can be uploaded today.
- Keywords can targeted for better generic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keywords can be easily set for your GEO Location.
- Keywords attract more searches > clients > cases.
Need help with a customized legal keyword list?
- Cost is less than 1/1000 of a cent per keyword.
- Compete against competitors with deep pockets.
- Pay only when someone clicks your Ad.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs. Call 888-267-1137 or use our quick contact form to contact by email.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs
Try Our 350K Personal Injury Keyword “Foundation Campaign”
Try our 350,000 Personal Injury “Foundation” Keyword Campaign and get $350 credit towards the purchase any Legal Keyword Sheet ($1500 min).
Have 350,000 generic Injury Attorney, Accident Lawyer, and Injured Law Firm keywords work for your law firm 24/7, 365 days a year for only $350.
Is your law firm being found online in your local search results?
Get a free marketing consultation to learn how to increase your law firm’s website traffic, leads, and cases with PPC advertising on Google and Bing.
|Total Keywords: 350,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Schedule an Appointment
We’ve been helping law firms grow their legal practices for over 16 years and we are confident we can help your law firm grow too.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today to learn more about our exclusive Legal Keyword Sheets.
Legal Help Centers, Corp.