PPC Ad Scheduling
How Does Ad Scheduling Work?
Targeting users when they are most likely to take action is called Ad Scheduling. Successful PPC management is all about proper targeting.
The potential audience for a PPC ad is huge and want to zero in on the right people who are ready to take action when they see your ad.
Keyword Strategy: Ad Scheduling
If your law firm has stats that confirm that visitors convert higher (or don’t convert) at certain times of the day, you can either pause your campaigns or lower keyword bids during that time.
Ad Scheduling can save you money by not bidding higher when visitors aren’t searching and can automatically increase bids when visitors are most likely to click and convert.
- Create unique campaigns for each time zone to be 100% accurate.
- Ad Scheduling settings will be based on your account’s time zone setting.
- Ad Scheduling is set at the campaign level.
- All ad groups under that campaign will be governed by those rules.
- Campaigns can be paused or bids raised/lowered in 15-minute blocks of time.
- Bid changes are set as a percentage with Ad Scheduling.
- You set amount you are willing to pay X% more or Y% less for clicks in specified time range.
- Ad Scheduling settings can be copied and pasted to other campaigns.
Using real search data is the only way to accurately use PPC Ad Scheduling.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs.
Try Our 350K Personal Injury Keyword “Foundation Campaign”
Try our 350,000 Personal Injury “Foundation” Keyword Campaign and get $350 credit towards the purchase any Legal Keyword Sheet ($1500 min).
Have 350,000 generic Injury Attorney, Accident Lawyer, and Injured Law Firm keywords work for your law firm 24/7, 365 days a year for only $350.
Is your law firm being found online in your local search results?
Get a free marketing consultation to learn how to increase your law firm’s website traffic, leads, and cases with PPC advertising on Google and Bing.
|Total Keywords: 350,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Even Your Legal Playing Field With Top Converting Keywords
The online legal market place is similar to other competitive marketplaces. In general, 20% of the legal players dominate 80% of any market. This occurs because they are able to spend over $20,000-$100,000 per month on legal marketing while others cannot afford this high of a monthly expense.
Statistics reveal that a majority of law firms trying PPC advertising, quit within a couple of months because the cost is too high to maintain or for because of ineffective keyword marketing strategies. This small 20% minority makes it difficult for the small to medium law firms to compete.
Many law firms tell us their biggest online marketing problem is getting geographically targeted leads/cases from their online PPC advertising campaigns. Our Legal Keyword Sheets with Long-Tail targeted keywords solve this problem and evens the playing with competitors at a fraction of the PPC budgets they are spending.
You will not find a better value for Legal Keywords anywhere on the Internet!
About Legal Help Centers
Our Legal Keyword Sheets are from our live PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center & Yahoo PPC. We have a Legal Keyword Library of more than 200 Million Legal keywords. We have been marketing and collecting legal keywords for more than 17 years.
Our Legal Keyword Sheets have been tested in live campaigns
Our Legal Keyword Sheets contain thousands of variations of keywords and search terms actually used by real people looking for law firms in online searches.
Legal Keyword Benefits
Your law firm can benefit in many ways by using our Legal Keyword Sheets
- Keywords can be uploaded today.
- Keywords can targeted for better generic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keywords can be easily set for your GEO Location.
- Keywords attract more searches > clients > cases.
Need help with a customized legal keyword list?
- Cost is less than 1/1000 of a cent per keyword.
- Compete against competitors with deep pockets.
- Pay only when someone clicks your Ad.
Schedule an Appointment
We’ve been helping law firms grow their legal practices for over 16 years and we are confident we can help your law firm grow too.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today to learn more about our exclusive Legal Keyword Sheets.
Legal Help Centers, Corp.