Google Adwords PPC Campaigns
- Google processed 9.61 billion search queries last year.
- 36% of searches on Google are associated with location.
- 6% percent of google search ad clicks are from desktops.
- 9% percent of google search ad clicks are from smartphones.
- 5% percent of google search ad clicks are from tablets.
- Google accounted for 63.4 percent of the U.S. desktop search market.
- 41% of Ad clicks go to the Top 3 paid ad spots in Google AdWords Search Results.
- 4% of Google’s total revenue comes from digital and display paid advertisements.
- The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords search ads is $59.18.
- The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords display ads is $59.18.
- The highest average AdWords cost per acquisition is Legal at $135.17.
- 97% of Google’s total revenues come from advertising. (Google Investor Relations)
- Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- Google’s Display Network serves 180 billion impressions each month (6 billion a day). (comScore)
Contact Us So We Can Create a Legal Keyword Sheet That Best Suits Your Law Firms Needs.
Try Our 350K Personal Injury Keyword “Foundation Campaign”
Try our 350,000 Personal Injury “Foundation” Keyword Campaign and get $350 credit towards the purchase any Legal Keyword Sheet ($1500 min).
Have 350,000 generic Injury Attorney, Accident Lawyer, and Injured Law Firm keywords work for your law firm 24/7, 365 days a year for only $350.
Is Your Law Firm Found Online in Your Local Search Results?
Get a free marketing consultation to learn how to increase your law firm’s website traffic, leads, and cases with PPC advertising on Google and Bing.
|Total Keywords: 350,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Even Your Legal Playing Field With Top Converting Keywords
The online legal marketplace is similar to other competitive marketplaces. In general, 20% of the legal players dominate 80% of any market. This occurs because they are able to spend over $20,000-$100,000 per month on legal marketing while others cannot afford this high of a monthly expense.
Statistics reveal that a majority of law firms trying PPC advertising, quit within a couple of months because the cost is too high to maintain or because of ineffective keyword marketing strategies. This small 20% minority makes it difficult for the small to mid-sized law firms to compete.
Many law firms tell us their biggest online marketing problem is getting geographically targeted leads/cases from their online PPC advertising campaigns. Our Legal Keyword Sheets with Long-Tail targeted keywords solve this problem and evens the playing field with competitors at a fraction of the PPC budgets they are spending.
You Will Not Find a Better Value for Legal Keywords Anywhere on the Internet!
About Legal Help Centers
Our Legal Keyword Sheets are from our live PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center & Yahoo PPC. We have a Legal Keyword Library of more than 200 Million Legal keywords. We have been marketing and collecting legal keywords for more than 19 years.
Our Legal Keyword Sheets Have Been Tested in Live Campaigns
Our Legal Keyword Sheets contain thousands of variations of keywords and search terms actually used by real people looking for law firms in online searches.
Legal Keyword Benefits
Your Law Firm Can Benefit in Many Ways By Using Our Legal Keyword Sheets
- Keywords can be uploaded today.
- Keywords can be targeted for better generic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keywords can be easily set for your GEO Location.
- Keywords attract more searches > clients > cases.
Need help with a customized legal keyword list?
- Cost is less than 1/1000 of a cent per keyword.
- Compete against competitors with deep pockets.
- Pay only when someone clicks your Ad.
Schedule an Appointment
We’ve been helping law firms grow their legal practices for over 19 years. We are confident we can help your law firm grow too.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today to learn more about our exclusive Legal Keyword Sheets.
Legal Help Centers, Corp.