5.5M – Criminal Law Keywords
5.5 Million Criminal Law Keyword List
|Total Keywords: 5,500,264|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
68 Million Americans Have Criminal Records – More Than the population of France. (CNSNews.com)
- A violent crime occurred every 26.3 seconds in the U. S. – 2014 FBI Crime Data
- One rape occurs every 4.5 minutes in the U. S. – 2014 FBI Crime Data
- One Marijuana Arrest Occurs Every 42 Seconds In U.S.: FBI Report.
- There is a drug arrest every 19 seconds, 24 hours a day, every day last year in the U. S. (fbi.gov)
- Every 107 seconds, another American is sexually assaulted. That’s 293,000 victims of sexual assault each year.
- 68 Million Americans Have Criminal Records – More Than the population of France. (CNSNews.com)
- Justice Department brought 167.5 white collar crime prosecutions for every 10 million people in the U. S.
- Drug arrests were the single largest category of arrests, accounting for more than 10% of all arrests in the country. (fbi.gov)
Even Your Legal Playing Field With Top Converting Keywords
The online legal market place is similar to other competitive marketplaces. In general, 20% of the legal players dominate 80% of any market. This occurs because they are able to spend over $20,000-$100,000 per month on legal marketing while others cannot afford this high of a monthly expense.
Statistics reveal that a majority of law firms trying PPC advertising, quit within a couple of months because the cost is too high to maintain or for because of ineffective keyword marketing strategies. This small 20% minority makes it difficult for the small to medium law firms to compete.
Many law firms tell us their biggest online marketing problem is getting geographically targeted leads/cases from their online PPC advertising campaigns. Our Legal Keyword Sheets with Long-Tail targeted keywords solve this problem and evens the playing with competitors at a fraction of the PPC budgets they are spending.
You will not find a better value for Legal Keywords anywhere on the Internet!
About Legal Help Centers
Our Legal Keyword Sheets are from our live PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center & Yahoo PPC. We have a Legal Keyword Library of more than 200 Million Legal keywords. We have been marketing and collecting legal keywords for more than 17 years.
Our Legal Keyword Sheets have been tested in live campaigns
Our Legal Keyword Sheets contain thousands of variations of keywords and search terms actually used by real people looking for law firms in online searches.
Legal Keyword Benefits
Your law firm can benefit in many ways by using our Legal Keyword Sheets
- Keywords can be uploaded today.
- Keywords can targeted for better generic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keywords can be easily set for your GEO Location.
- Keywords attract more searches > clients > cases.
Need help with a customized legal keyword list?
- Cost is less than 1/1000 of a cent per keyword.
- Compete against competitors with deep pockets.
- Pay only when someone clicks your Ad.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs. Call 888-267-1137 or use our quick contact form to contact by email.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs
Try Our 350K Criminal Keyword “Foundation Campaign”
Try our 350,000 Criminal Law “Foundation” Keyword Campaign and get $350 credit towards the purchase any Legal Keyword Sheet ($1500 min).
Have 350,000 generic Arrest Attorney, Crime Lawyer, and Criminal Law Firm keywords work for your law firm 24/7, 365 days a year for only $350.
Is your law firm being found online in your local search results?
Get a free marketing consultation to learn how to increase your law firm’s website traffic, leads, and cases with PPC advertising on Google and Bing.
|Total Keywords: 350,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Schedule an Appointment
We’ve been helping law firms grow their legal practices for over 16 years and we are confident we can help your law firm grow too.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today to learn more about our exclusive Legal Keyword Sheets.
Legal Help Centers, Corp.