1.5M Aircraft Injury Keywords
1.5 Million Aircraft Injury Keyword List
|Total Keywords: 1,500,388|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
80% of all aircraft accidents can be attributed to some type of human error.
- 50% of all aircraft accidents are caused by pilot error.
- 21% of all aircraft accidents are caused by some type of mechanical error.
- 21% of all aircraft accidents are caused by weather conditions.
- An average sized A 737 passenger jet is made of 367,000 parts.
- Over 40,000 in-flight medical emergencies happen around the globe each year.
- Pilots with less than 100 hours of flying experience account for 45% of all fatal aviation crashes.
- Helicopter accidents statistics show a rate was 7.5 for every 100,000 flight hours.
- Airplane accident statistics show a rate of about 0.175 per 100,000 flight hours.
- More than 4,000 people are injured every year from falling suitcases, bags, boxes, and other carry-on items.
- There are about 150,000 Aviation site accidents reported each year. (The Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- According to a Flight Safety Foundation study on turbulence an estimated 4,500 passengers are injured every year.
Recent Aircraft Injury Settlements & Verdicts
$15 Million Airplane Accident Settlement: For a 47-year old passenger injured in a single-engine airplane accident.
$6 Million Helicopter Crash Settlement: For a passenger injured in an air show helicopter crash.
$3 Million Aviation Wrongful Death Settlement: For family of a missionary who died in plane crash caused by broken cam shaft gear.
$2 Million Slip & Fall Settlement: For passenger exiting stairs on a commuter plane defective metal handrail fall to ground causing his death.
$13.75 Million Wrongful Death Settlement: Caused by a defective airplane engine.
$7.3 Million Helicopter Sightseeing Tour Settlement: For the wrongful death caused by the crash of a helicopter on a sightseeing tour.
$26 Million Plane Crash Settlement: For the wrongful deaths of a husband and wife in a North Carolina plane crash.
$32 Million Single Engine Crash Settlement: For a student pilot flying a Piper Malibu Single Engine Aircraft was burned in the crash.
$9 Million Helicopter Accident Settlement: For two families of two pilots killed when their logging helicopter crashed.
$27.5 Million Small Plane Crash Settlement: For families of skydivers killed in a small plane crash.
$2 Million Commercial Air Crash Settlement: For the death of a 7–year–old child killed on Alaska Airlines
$4 Million Charter Plane Settlement: For a wrongful death in a charter plane crash that occurred overseas.
Even Your Legal Playing Field With Top Converting Keywords
The online legal market place is similar to other competitive marketplaces. In general, 20% of the legal players dominate 80% of any market. This occurs because they are able to spend over $20,000-$100,000 per month on legal marketing while others cannot afford this high of a monthly expense.
Statistics reveal that a majority of law firms trying PPC advertising, quit within a couple of months because the cost is too high to maintain or for because of ineffective keyword marketing strategies. This small 20% minority makes it difficult for the small to medium law firms to compete.
Many law firms tell us their biggest online marketing problem is getting geographically targeted leads/cases from their online PPC advertising campaigns. Our Legal Keyword Sheets with Long-Tail targeted keywords solve this problem and evens the playing with competitors at a fraction of the PPC budgets they are spending.
You will not find a better value for Legal Keywords anywhere on the Internet!
About Legal Help Centers
Our Legal Keyword Sheets are from our live PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center & Yahoo PPC. We have a Legal Keyword Library of more than 200 Million Legal keywords. We have been marketing and collecting legal keywords for more than 17 years.
Our Legal Keyword Sheets have been tested in live campaigns
Our Legal Keyword Sheets contain thousands of variations of keywords and search terms actually used by real people looking for law firms in online searches.
Legal Keyword Benefits
Your law firm can benefit in many ways by using our Legal Keyword Sheets
- Keywords can be uploaded today.
- Keywords can targeted for better generic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keywords can be easily set for your GEO Location.
- Keywords attract more searches > clients > cases.
Need help with a customized legal keyword list?
- Cost is less than 1/1000 of a cent per keyword.
- Compete against competitors with deep pockets.
- Pay only when someone clicks your Ad.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs. Call 888-267-1137 or use our quick contact form to contact by email.
Contact us so we can create a Legal Keyword Sheet that best suits your Law Firms needs
Try Our 350K Personal Injury Keyword “Foundation Campaign”
Try our 350,000 Personal Injury “Foundation” Keyword Campaign and get $350 credit towards the purchase any Legal Keyword Sheet ($1500 min).
Have 350,000 generic Injury Attorney, Accident Lawyer, and Injured Law Firm keywords work for your law firm 24/7, 365 days a year for only $350.
Is your law firm being found online in your local search results?
Get a free marketing consultation to learn how to increase your law firm’s website traffic, leads, and cases with PPC advertising on Google and Bing.
|Total Keywords: 350,000|
|List Updated on: 09-17-2017|
Schedule an Appointment
We’ve been helping law firms grow their legal practices for over 16 years and we are confident we can help your law firm grow too.
To schedule an appointment please fill out our contact information form or call today to learn more about our exclusive Legal Keyword Sheets.
Legal Help Centers, Corp.